Tuesday, January 7, 2014


      

  ICT?
       

    ICT?Its my joyful subject,because many thins happened while our teacher was not around.Laugter and happiness covers the Computer Lab.Crazy things was seen.Many people change and most of all our lives changed.So I am thankful on this year.
    
   Our teacher was so kind.Even she saw as playing games in the computer while our some classmates are doing the activity.Even we are so noisy and even if we are late entering in her class.We are thankful of what God gave us.He gave us the teacher that will consider our mistakes.So I learn even how serious you are there is the joy inside you that can relieve your anger.I learn that in our ICT techer.
   
      2013 is the best year of my life,because of many things was learned and many people  that I encountered that completes my day.THANK YOU FOR THE TIME UNTIL NEXT YEARJ

No comments:

Post a Comment