Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NEW YEAR,NEW ME!

         


           
             A new year has again come to start, what could be the things that should be changed and should be done. Perhaps a resolution could be done and accomplished. A new year, a new me, the bad things that I’ve done could be changed, the good deeds that I’ve made shall be cherished, a lot of memories to be remembered and to be replaced. The failures and disappointments that the past year has given will serve as a lesson and not a downfall to the things that we do it should make us stronger and it should give us a reason to stand up and start again for the brighter and better future. Life is just so nice, but always be cautious because every corner has its own worries.
                Let’s say goodbye for another year and say hello for a new beginning. There are a lot of things to amend and replace the bad old me. As 2013 starts things will be different, some of my actions and attitudes might be altered and replaced with a new and possibly a better one. I always say to myself not to repeat the same mistakes that I have done for the past years, and to leave and forget the bad memories that the old me has made. Regrets filled the year 2012, but I’m trying to move on and live life the way it was when everything was still fine and good. All I can do is accept the truth and try to walk away because I have nothing to fight for. I tried my best to bring out the best and the good in me but maybe I have to try harder to be the person that I really want to be this year.
New Year a new life they say, but for me it’s just the same thing. Why do we need to wait for New Year for us to change? Every single day is different, every single day is a new beginning but why is it that they make such resolutions in New Year’s while they can make changes anytime they want. As my father said “Changes are good especially if it’s for the better.” New Year, new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment